Cisco X3500 N750 Dual band Wireless-N ADSL2+ Modem Router
Wireless ADSL modem router with wide coverage, multiple SSID and USB applications Dual-purpose 300 Mbps wireless ADSL Modem Router with advanced networking features 5dBi detachable antennas for long-range coverage USB port for network print server, file sharing, Download Master and Media Server.
- Dual-purpose 300 Mbps wireless ADSL Modem Router with advanced networking features
- 5dBi detachable antennas for long-range coverage
- USB port for network print server, file sharing, Download Master and Media Server
- ASUSWRT Dashboard for easy 30-second setup and advanced network control via an intuitive graphical interface
- PPTP server for VPN data transmission
- ASUS AiCloud allows you to access, sync, share and stream data from your home network to any internet-connected PC, Android or iOS device
- Fast Wi-Fi, with more space and less clutter
The ASUS DSL-N12U C1 ADSL modem router has Wi-Fi speeds up to 300Mbit/s. It replaces the ADSL modem from your internet service provider, saving space and reducing clutter. With easy, CD-free installation and reliable data transmission, DSL-N12U C1 is a complete wireless solution for ADSL users, and also features a multifunctional USB 2.0 port.
- Easy 30-second router setup
Use your smartphone, tablet, or PC to effortlessly set up your ASUS router in less than 30 seconds* and in only 3 easy steps. Simply connect the cables to the router, open a Web browser, and follow the setup wizard to get you to the internet in no time.
Step1: Open web browser.
Step2: Enter ID/Password.
* ASUS-tested and verified setup time. Actual duration may vary by ISP, specific connection type, location, and other factors.
- Powerful and wide coverage
Precision high-gain 5dBi antennas provide extended range to cover large homes and offices, as well as in multi-floor installations. With more transmit power than basic routers it can easily overcome obstacles like walls, floors, and furniture, delivering extra-fast Wi-Fi everywhere. The detachable antenna design allows the use of external antennas if needed.
- Multi-functional built-in USB port
The built-in USB 2.0 port allows you to connect external storage, printers, and other devices to the DSL-N12U C1 and share them with other users over the network.
- AiCloud - Sync. Share. Stream. Your world on demand
ASUS AiCloud keeps you connected to your data wherever and whenever you have an internet connection. It links your home network and online Web storage service* and lets you access it through the AiCloud mobile app on your iOS or Android smartphone or through a personalized URL in a Web browser. Even better, the new Router-to-Router Sync function allows you to synchronize your stuff with storage devices connected to other compatible ASUS routers— it’s as simple as choosing a sync folder. Sharing with friends and family is now easier than ever!
* Works with select Web storage services only.
- Robust control and optimization with ASUSWRT
With the eay-to-use ASUSWRT Dashboard you can setup, monitor and control your network from one intuitive interface.
DSL-N12U C1 features special ADSL-related enhancements to the intuitive ASUSWRT graphical interface, inlcuding a signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) measuring tool for monitoring the stability of an ADSL connection. A traffic monitor shows the data sent and received via the WAN, wired and wireless networks, while a reporting tool lets you send feedback about connection issues directly to a technical support team, with technical log files automatically included. Try it.
VPN server enabled
Easily set up a VPN server to browse the web and access data with PPTP encryption— wherever you are.
Download and stream anywhere
Download Master and Enhanced Media Server let you download and play multimedia files stored on router-attached USB storage on a wide range of compatible devices including PCs, tablets, game consoles and smart TVs. Download Master can also download files while your PC is turned off, and allows you to manage and monitor download status remotely.
Dedicated Wi-Fi for your visitors
Share your internet connection with your guests with no need to share your personal password or network resources. ASUS Guest Network supports up to three separate guest networks, each with its own usage limits and password. Guests cannot access your primary network or any other connected devices.