Asus Prime Z390M-Plus LGA1151 DDR4 mATX Motherboard
- 5X Protection II – Advanced hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- DDR3/DDR3L memory compatibility
- Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3
- Fan Xpert dedicated CPU and case fan controls for ultimate cooling and silent performance
- AI Suite 3: One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
- Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
- Q-Fan Control
You can configure the fan's operating speed manually, or use the easy pre-configured fan profiles to select Standard, Silent, Turbo, or Full Speed modes!
- Instant front-panel USB 3.0 Experience
We've put USB 3.0 right where you need it — two super-speed ports on the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, so no more back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports!
- Advanced Hardware Safeguards
Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection. For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build — the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
- Easy memory removal
Even if you work with a smaller case, just push down on the one-sided clip and push or pull RAM modules in or out – couldn't be simpler!
- Dedicated CPU and case fan controls
Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise — and with our 100 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC. Fan Xpert even includes Auto-Tuning mode to scan and detect all fan characteristics for single-click customization!
- One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
- Intel® H110 Chipset
Intel® chipset is a single-chipset design that supports 6th-generation Intel LGA1151 Core™ i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. It natively supports up to four USB 3.0 ports for up to ten times faster transfer than USB 2.0. Moreover, Intel® H110 chipset also supports iGPU functions, letting users enjoy the latest Intel integrated graphics performance.
- Ready for 6th-generation Intel LGA1151 Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron processors
This motherboard supports 6th-generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package, with graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual channel (2 DIMM) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great graphics performance.
- Intuitive Graphical Fan Control
- Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMP
- Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA Information
- View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
- Fast Clock Adjustment
- Use mouse controls to change the time and date.