Asus Prime Z390M-Plus LGA1151 DDR4 mATX Motherboard
Supreme mini-ITX H170 with onboard 802.11ac Wi-Fi, M.2 transfer, and 5X Protection II for dependable stability.
5X Protection II – Advanced hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- DDR3/DDR3L memory compatibility
- 2x2 Dual-Band 802.11ac + BT4.0 connectivity
- Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3
- Fan Xpert 2+ advanced fan controls for ultimate cooling and silent performance
- Lightning-fast M.2 with PCIe® 3.0 x4 interface
- Advanced Hardware Safeguards
- Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection. For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build — the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
- Pumped-Up Throughput. 2.5X Higher Surge Tolerance
- ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
- World-Class Circuit Protecting Power Design
- An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
- ESD Guards
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly, and its damaging effects are easily underestimated. ASUS ESD Guards are tested to very high standards, capable of up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-6kV for contact discharge. We employ an active protective circuit design to guard your system against electrostatic interference and damage, providing greater component longevity.
- Media-Acclaimed UEFI BIOS
- The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
- SATA Express
- Current SSDs devour up to 550MB/s bandwidth, which is close to saturation point for SATA 6Gbit/s connections. Backwardly compatible with up to two SATA drives, SATA Express is the next-generation connectivity standard — and ensures that you and your system won't get left behind.
- With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbit/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
- Instant Front Panel USB 3.0 Experience
- We've put USB 3.0 right where you need it — two super-speed ports on the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, so no more back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports!
- Total Control Anytime, Anywhere With Wi-Fi Go!
- Wi-Fi GO! gives you complete control of your PC — even when you're away from home. Access your forgotten files at home, and work on your PC from almost anywhere. Plus, it takes just one click to manage all your public clouds or sync files across your PC and devices!
- Easy Memory Removal
- Even if you work with a smaller case, just push down on the one-sided clip and push or pull RAM modules in or out – couldn't be simpler!
- Advanced Fan Controls
- With onboard thermal detection and hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode, Fan Xpert 2+ makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise!
- Auto-Tuning Mode: Scans and detects all fan characteristics for single-click customization.
- RPM Fixed Mode: Lowers noise levels to near-0dB silence, allowing to you fix the fan speed.
- AI Suite 3
- ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
- Intel CPU And Chipset Features
- Intel® H170 is a single-chipset design that supports 6th-generation Intel LGA1151 Core™ i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, H170 provides a maximum eight USB 3.0 ports, six SATA 6Gbit/s ports, 32Gbit/s M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support for faster data retrieval. Intel H170 also supports integrated-graphics (iGPU) functions, so you'll enjoy the very latest Intel integrated graphics performance.
- This motherboard supports 6th-generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package, with graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, two-channel (2-DIMM) DDR3L memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great graphics performance.