Dell S2319H 23-Inch IPS Monitor
Frameless design and ultra-slim profile 23-inch display with 1920x1080 resolution and AH-IPS technology with wide 178° viewing angles Inputs of 2X HDMI, D-Sub, Audio co-developed with B&O and built-in two 3-watt speakers Exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology automatically optimize image quality with intelligent color, brightness, contrast and sharpness.
- Full HD AH-IPS LED display with 178° wide-view angle in frameless design for edge-to-edge brilliance
- ASUS SonicMaster Technology, co-developed with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower® for premium immersive audio
- Featuring dual HDMI ports for multi device connections
- Good Design Award Winner for its ultra-slim, ergonomic design with sturdy sundial-inspired stand
- Beauty Beyond Boundaries
- Inspired by millennia of artistic legacy, the new Designo MX Series sports an elegant and precision-crafted sundial design. The MX239H features an edge-to-edge frameless panel with 178° ultra-wide viewing angle AH-IPS A+ technology for incredible visuals. In addition, built-in ASUS SonicMaster technology, co-developed with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower®, delivers immersive premium audio performance. The 2012 Good Design Award-winning ultra-slim and ergonomic design can be tilted to provide you highly comfortable viewing experiences, while dual HDMI offers extensive connectivity options.
- Subtle And Elegant Design
- ASUS Designo MX Series displays sport ultra-slim profiles — with MX239H measuring just 14.5mm at its thinnest point– thereby minimizing desk space requirements. In addition, the MX Series presents an edge-to-edge frameless screen with bezel thickness of just 0.8mm. This subtle but elegant design is further accentuated by a sundial-inspired stand which provides a sturdy base for the monitor. MX Series design has already garnered accolades at the 2012 Good Design Awards.
- The Latest IPS Technology With 178o Wide-View Angles
- Designo MX239H features a 16:9 aspect ratio LED-backlit AH-IPS A+ panel with a 178° wide-view angle that minimizes color shift on both horizontal and vertical planes to ensure quality visuals from almost any direction. AH-IPS is the latest in IPS technology – delivering improved color accuracy plus increased energy efficiency.
- Built Tough And Gamer Centric Comfortable
- Tracer Free Technology improves the response time of ASUS monitors, eliminating ghosting and tracers during video playback. It does this by controlling voltage levels, resulting in 5ms response time so MX239H provides fluid and clear video playback with silky-smooth motion during gameplay.
- Exclusive Innovation And Design
- With ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) of 80,000,000:1 and 250cd/m² brightness, MX239H augments display contrast and sharpness by adjusting backlighting luminance to achieve the deepest blacks and brightest whites for truly lifelike visuals.
- Premium Immersive Audio
- The Designo MX239H features ASUS SonicMaster technology – which was co-developed by the ASUS Golden Ear team and Bang & Olufsen ICEpower®. This ASUS-exclusive audio technology combines advanced hardware and software to refine every acoustic detail in pristine quality to deliver crystal clear, true-to-life surround sound — reproducing richer and more distinct vocals at a wider frequency range and louder volumes.
- Greater And Smoother Output With Bigger Speakers
- Considering its slender form factor, adding powerful audio to MX239H presented a challenge. Nonetheless, the display features up to 32mm diameter speakers for greater and smoother sound impact with better bass performance. It also offers a resonance chamber of up to 100cc, expanding monitor sound range to new extremes.
A built-in amplifier powers speaker sound reproduction, just like a car engine with more horsepower means better performance can be attained. MX239H uses up to 5W amplifiers per channel, with speakers embedding large rare earth magnets to generate more powerful and striking sound.
- Dual HDMI For Extensive Connectivity
- The Designo MX239H supports Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolutions and has dual HDMI and D-sub (VGA) input ports to ensure compatibility with a variety of multimedia devices including Blu-ray disc players, game consoles, and digital cameras to enrich users’ entertainment experience.