Asus Xonar SE 5.1 PCIe Gaming Sound Card (3Y)
- Built-in Headphone AMP to power up every sound detail in gaming
- 3 headphone AMP gain modes for different usage scenarios - VOIP, pro-gaming, exciter
- Dolby® Headphone technology for an immersive 5.1 surround experience
- ASUS exclusive GX2.5 gaming audio engine for realistic 3D audio effects
- Optimized for immersive gaming action through precision audio
The Xonar DGX audio card combines Dolby® Headphone 5.1 high definition surround with the ASUS-exclusive GX 2.5 gaming audio engine and an on-board headphone amplifier. These result in accurate and deep audio that brings every nuance and sound across fully, making the new Xonar DGX 5.1 an ideal audio card for gamers who want to remain totally aware of their play environments.
- 3 headphone Amp gain modes for different usage scenarios
The Xonar DGX uses three modes to cater to different usage scenarios: voice, pro-gaming, and exciter modes. Sound positioning helps gamers become better informed of environments and thus more competitive, especially in multiplayer first person shooters.
- VOIP mode: dedicated to chat and headsets, providing clear voice and music enjoyment.
Pro-gaming mode: adds extra sound dynamics in higher frequencies for enhanced audio positioning.
Exciter mode: get immersed in gameplay and embraced by powerful bass with a fuller soundfield.
- GX 2.5 for realistic 3D gaming audio effects
The exclusive ASUS GX 2.5 gaming audio engine on the Xonar DGX 5.1 allows up to 128 different sound effects simultaneously for a realistic 3D audio environment. It also offers full compatibility with the latest version of EAX®
- Automatic jack-sensing front-panel output
The Intel® HDA-compatible front-panel header automatically switches output between the back and the front of the case once speakers/headphones are plugged in. Never again will you be bothered by the need to change connection settings manually!