Epson Epson EH-100B WXGA 2000 Lumens Projector
Introducing Canon image quality at an all-new price point, the affordable LV-S300 portable projector delivers bright, clear SVGA images. The long lamp life and easy maintenance keep your running costs down.
- Project clearly in SVGA resolution (800 x 600 pixels)
- 3000 lumens brightness and 2300:1 contrast ratio delivers clear, vibrant images
- 1.1x zoom lens allows flexible projector placement
- Direct Power Off eliminates waiting for shut-down
- Compact and lightweight: just 2.5kg
- Vertical keystone correction
- 5000h lamp life (6000h in Eco Mode)
- 2 x VGA ports
- Built-in 2W speaker
- Bright, Sharp, Faithful Images
- Buyers on a limited budget who need a bright, high quality portable projector at an exceptionally low price will be delighted by the LV-S300. With its native SVGA resolution (800 x 600 pixels), the LV-S300 ensures audiences experience clear images in environments like meeting rooms and classrooms. The projector’s 3000 lumens brightness and 2300:1 contrast ratio are impressive for such a compact device, while its DLP technology delivers sharp, accurate images. You gain added flexibility over the projector’s placement from the 1.1x zoom lens – which is a significant advantage in smaller environments like meeting rooms.
- Convenient To Transport
- At just 2.5kg, the LV-S300 is light enough to carry between locations. This makes it a great choice for small businesses or schools that want a single superb-value projector to use in a range of different rooms and environments. The Direct Power Off feature lets you unplug the power lead immediately after shutting down the projector, so you can take the projector away without waiting for it to cool off.
- Easy To Set Up
- You can make sure your images retain perfect geometry even in tight spaces using the vertical (+/- 30 degrees) keystone correction. For extra help to achieve great results in environments with no screen, use the screen colour correction feature. This compensates for the image colouring that occurs when images are projected onto coloured walls – so you can view clear projected images with natural colours, even when a screen is not available.
- Reduce Cost, Not Quality
- Complementing the LV-S300’s low purchase price, total ownership costs are reduced still further by the 5000-hour lamp life, which can be extended up to 6000 hours using the energy-saving Eco Mode. In addition, Eco Mode further reduces energy consumption to just 275W. The projector consumes less than 1W in Standby. Eco Mode also makes it possible to create a quiet, distraction-free environment by reducing fan noise to just 29 dBA.
- Versatile Connections
- You can project still and moving images from a range of sources using the LV-S300’s flexible choice of inputs – including two VGA ports. Add high-quality sound to presentations using the built-in 2W speaker.