BenQ BenQ TK800 4k Projector
Enjoy vivid images in classic 4:3 aspect ratio with this compact short throw projector. With a projection ratio of just 0.61:1, native XGA resolution and HDMI input, it’s a flexible choice for buyers who value portability and easy setup.
- Deliver accurate images in classic XGA resolution (1024 x 768 pixels)
- Enjoy a vivid 3000 lumens brightness and 2300:1 contrast ratio
- 0.61:1 projection ratio – create a large image from a short throw distance
- 1.0x fixed high-quality short throw projection lens
- Compact and lightweight: just 2.8kg
- -18° / +12° vertical keystone correction
- 4000h lamp life (6000h in Eco Mode)
- HDMI™ port and 2 x VGA ports
- RJ-45 network port for remote control and monitoring
- Built-in 10W speaker
- Bright, Sharp, Faithful Images
- Customers who require a bright, high quality yet affordable short throw projector will find the LV-X300ST to be the perfect choice. With its classic 4:3 aspect ratio and XGA resolution (1024 x 768 pixels), 3000 lumens brightness and 2300:1 contrast ratio, the projector’s DLP technology delivers sharp, accurate images. The 0.61:1 projection ratio dramatically reduces the throw distance when compared to conventional projectors, making it ideal for use in small meeting rooms or classrooms.
- Convenient To Transport
- The LV-X300ST is light enough to carry between locations at just 2.8kg. This makes it a great choice for business and educational establishments that may need to project in a number of locations across a campus or corporate offices – including small rooms.
- Easy Set-Up
- Make sure images retain perfect geometry – even in tight spaces – using the vertical (-18/+12 degrees) keystone correction. For extra help to achieve great results in environments with no screen, the screen color correction feature compensates for the image coloring that occurs when images are projected onto colored walls. So your audience can view clear projected images with natural colors, even when a screen is not available.
- Reduce Costs, Not Quality
- Total cost of ownership is kept low by the LV-X300ST’s 4000-hour lamp life, which can be extended up to 6000 hours using the energy-saving Eco Mode. In addition, Eco Mode further reduces energy consumption to just 270W. The projector consumes less than 1W in standby (with LAN off). Eco Mode also makes it possible to create a quiet, distraction-free environment by reducing fan noise to just 29 dBA. Best of all, there are no air filters to clean or replace.
- Versatile Connection Options
- An extensive choice of inputs means the LV-X300ST effortlessly projects still and moving images from a wide range of sources. The HDMI™ port input delivers bright and sharp images from today’s digital sources, including Blu-ray disc players and laptop computers. Two VGA ports offer connectivity with older computers. The LV-X300ST can be monitored and controlled remotely via the RJ-45 port, and it supports the Crestron Connected™ standard. Add high-quality sound to presentations using the built-in 10W speaker.