Innovative K5x Wireless Screen Mirroring Pocket Projector
The XGA portable projector that delivers bright images from a conveniently small and lightweight device. Reliable operation and easy maintenance make this a high-quality choice for budget-conscious buyers.
- Project sharp, high-quality images in classic XGA resolution (1024 x 768 pixels)
- Enjoy bright colours and deep blacks with 3,200 lumens and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Experience sharp, detailed images thanks to the DLP™ panel
- Light and compact at just 2.5kg for easy transport
- 1.1x manual zoom lens for flexible placement
- RJ-45 and MHL-compatible HDMI™ ports; support for 3D content via the DLP-Link system
- Vertical and horizontal keystone correction (+/-30°) keeps images true
- 6-axis colour adjustment and Screen Colour feature adapts to your environment
- Up to 6,000 hour lamp life plus 3-year replacement lamp warranty*
- Built-in 10W speaker and audio line out plus quiet operation at just 29dB
- Bright, Precise Images
- If you’re looking for a portable projector that offers outstanding quality at an especially competitive price, choose the Canon LV-X320. Your audiences will enjoy accurate, sharp images in native XGA (1024 x 768 pixels) resolution, featuring bright, lifelike colors and deep blacks thanks to the projector’s 3,200 lumens brightness and 10,000:1 contrast ratio. DLP panel technology eliminates image distortion and delivers more real-world brightness than similarly priced portable projectors, making this the outstanding choice for buyers on a limited budget.
- Easy Setup
- Even in tight spaces, you can ensure your images are geometrically perfect thanks to vertical and horizontal keystone correction of +/- 30°. For added flexibility, a 1.1x manual zoom gives you control over your projector’s placement: ideal in smaller environments. And when natural light is high, or where it’s necessary to project onto colored surfaces, screen color correction ensures you still enjoy bright, clear images and natural colors.
- Connect Your Way
- With the LV-X320, you have the choice to project high-quality images from a range of sources thanks to its wide selection of inputs. An HDMI port means you can take advantage of the HDMI outputs that are now commonplace on laptops and achieve sharper, clearer and more detailed images; while impactful 3D content is easy to play using the DLP-Link system. For added convenience, MHL compatibility lets you project from any MHL-enabled tablet or smartphone via the projector’s HDMI port. Connectivity, control and maintenance via an IT network is straightforward via the RJ-45 network port, minimising effort for your IT team.
- Lightweight and Portable
- At just 2.5kg, the LV-X320’s lightweight and compact size make it effortless to carry to meetings, lectures, seminars or presentations. For easier transport on-the-move choose the optional soft protective carry case. Connecting your projector once you reach your destination is easy too: all its ports and connectors are conveniently grouped for ultra-easy access. Add impact to your presentations and enhance your audience’s experience by connecting any audio source to the built-in high-quality speaker; or by linking the projector to an amplifier or PA system using the audio line-out.
- Cut Costs, Not Quality
- Choose the LV-X320 and your ownership costs stay attractively low. Lamp life is up to 6,000 hours in Eco Mode; while Canon’s generous 3 year lamp warranty* provides up to 3 replacement lamps within the warranty period should a lamp fail under normal use - effectively eliminating a potentially significant cost. Energy consumption is just 350W in operation (240W in Eco Mode) to reduce your overheads and help you run a sustainable organisation. Maintenance costs are kept to an absolute minimum thanks to filter-free design and easy lamp replacement via the projector’s top panel. And to ensure your audience isn’t distracted by background noise, the LV-X320’s fan operates at just 29dB in Eco Mode.