Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB Case with Tempered Glass
Cooler Master Silencio 652S Black Silent ATX Casing (SIL-652-KKN2) in Singapore
The new Silencio FP 120 (FP: Fan Pressure) fan technology ensures that no compromises are made to build a silent cooling system. Each fan is designed with large fan blades that, with its proprietary technology, produce less noise (11±1 dBA) while creating high air pressure. A new system will likely be long obsolete by the time that these fans expire as they carry a 160,000 hour life expectancy with IP6X full dustproofing that protects the fan bearing and keeps it running silent for a long time.
There are three Silencio FP 120 fans installed in the Silencio 652S - two in the front to intake cool air with minimum noise (11±1dBA) and one in the rear to exhaust the heat. It's more power-saving which consumes lower circuit (0.6 watt, 12V, 0.05Amp) simultaneously.
• Top: 180/200mm fan x 1, or 120/140mm fan x 2 (optional)
• Front: 120mm Silencio FP 120 fan x 2 (installed; 11±1 dBA, 1200±200 RPM)
• Rear: 120mm Silencio FP 120 fan x 1 (installed; 11±1 dBA, 1200±200 RPM)
• Side: 180/200mm fan x 1 (optional)
• Bottom: 120/180mm fan x 1 (optional)
• HDD cage: 120mm fan x 1 (optional)