Delta Delta N Online UPS 2000VA / 1800W (Desktop) Built-In...
Cooler Master developed the V-series to re-ascertain its position as the worlds top power supply brand. Based on a brand new platform, it features outstanding efficiency, especially at typical low idle loads, excellent hold up times, voltage stability and ripple suppression. It only uses highest grade Japanese capacitors, most of them solid capacitors, as well as a massive high quality 42mm transformer. And thanks to high quality FDB fans V-series PSUs are extremely cool and quiet.
- Fully modular cable design incorporates a single 1000W +12V output that delivers up to 83A.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: up to 93% efficiency @ 50% load
- Silent 135 mm FDB fan for lower noise and longer lifespan
- Eight PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors to support high-end GPUs
- 100% high quality Japanese capacitor ensures performance and reliability.
- Reliable 5 year warranty
- Fully Modular Cable System
- Only use the cables you need, no unnecessary cable mess! Thanks to our modular flat-ribbon design, routing and hiding cables behind the mainboard tray or HDD cage is a breeze. Building a clean and tidy system with excellent airflow has never been this easy and convenient.
- Ultra Silent Long Life - 135mm FDB Fan
- Instead of a conventional 120mm fan, our V series uses a larger 135mm fan, which allows it to spin slower while moving the same amount of air as a 120mm fan. The larger size, the FDB bearing and the fine-tuned fan speed profile, make the V-series one of the quietest PSUs on the market.
- The Most Important Voltage
- The 12V rail is the most important part of a modern power supply. Both the CPU and graphics cards, the two most important and power hungry components in any computer, are powered by the 12V line. Voltage fluctuations can cause anything from high pitch noises to lower CPU and VGA overclocks, system instability or even damage components.
- FDB Advantages
- Thanks to an elaborate design with microscopic tolerances and a detailed channel design, the bearing core and inner case are constantly separated by a thin film of oil, and the two metal parts never actually touch! The channels on the bearing core act as a pump, constantly looping it back to the center, giving it no chance to leak. This results in extremely quiet operation and an extremely long life.