Asus ROG Thor 1200W Platinum Power Supply Unit...
Cooler Master developed the V-series to re-ascertain its position as the worlds top power supply brand and the reviewers agreed!Based on the highest graded components (DC-DC module design, 100% Japanese capacitors) it features outstanding efficiency, excellent hold up times, voltage stability and ripple suppression. And thanks to high quality FDB fans, V1200 Platinum PSUs are extremely cool and quiet. The V-series uses a fully modular cable system with beautiful all black, extra slim flat-ribbon cables. This makes cable management a breeze and results in elegant looking clean builds with the best possible airflow.
- Fully modular cable design for easy installation and cable management
- 100% high quality Japanese electrolytic & solid capacitors ensure performance and reliability
- 135mm FDB silent fan default as hybrid mode, equipped with hybrid fan controller, easily switch mode (auto / hybrid) by the controller
- Zero dBA fanless mode silent operation
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified: up to 93% efficiency @ 50% load
- Powerful single +12V rail, capable of delivering up to 100A
- Excellent output voltage stability ensures total voltage regulation under 1% (even better than DSP)
- Twelve PCI-E 6+2pin connectors for 4 way SLI & high end solution builds
- Fully Modular Cable System
Only use the cables you need, no unnecessary cable mess! Building a clean and tidy system with excellent airflow has never been this easy and convenient.
- Hybrid Fan Controller
ON / OFF hybrid fan controller - Zero dBA fanless mode silent operation.
- V1200 manages to keep the +12V rail within ±1% at all times, even better than Digital PSU
The 12V rail is the most important part of a modern power supply. Both the CPU and graphics cards, the two most important and power hungry components in any computer, are powered by the 12V line. Voltage fluctuations can cause anything from high pitch noises, lowered CPU and VGA overclock capabilities, system instability or even damage components.
- Thanks to an elaborate design with microscopic tolerances and a detailed channel design, the bearing core and inner case are constantly separated by a thin film of oil - meaning the two metal parts never actually touch. The channels on the bearing core act as a pump, constantly looping it back to the center, giving it no chance to leak. This results in extremely quiet operation and an extremely long life.