Cooler Master MWE 550W Fully Modular 80+ Gold Power Supply...
The AX760 offers ultra-clean power delivery for protecting your PC’s critical components. The efficient design uses less power and operates silently at low to medium loads, and the fully modular cable set helps make installation fast and easy, with better-looking results.
- Dedicated single +12V rail
- An ultra-quiet, 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified, delivering up to 92% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
- Less Heat Generation And Lower Operating Costs
- Excess heat means wasted energy. 80 PLUS Platinum certified efficiency means less waste.
- Zero RPM Mode For Silent Operation At Low Loads
- The fan doesn’t even spin when your system is idle or doing basic work like surfing the web or running office applications.
- Easy Installation
- The fully modular cable set lets you use only the cables you need. You can install the AX Series first and then add cables one-by-one without having to deal with the dreaded “cable octopus."
- Stable, Reliable Power Output
- High-quality components and careful design help ensure maximum protection for your PC’s components.
- Flexible And Compatible
- AX Series comes with long cables for large cases, and lots of connectors for just about any hardware configuration.
- Fully Modular Connection Systems With Low-Profile Cables
- All of the power cables have connectors on both ends, with nothing hard-wired to the PSU. This makes for easier installs (you don’t need to deal with an octopus of cables while you’re putting in the power supply), and you can add cables one-by-one, using only the cables you need. The result is a cleaner-looking build, with better airflow.
- Clean, Stable Power Delivery
- High-quality capacitors, a dedicated single +12V rail and a PF value of 0.99 give you reliable power output with extremely low ripple and noise. Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components. And, AX860 is engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50° C temperature rating.
- Wide Compatibility
- The AX Series conforms to ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards. It accepts universal AC input from 90V - 264V. Safety approvals include cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, and C-tick