Cooler Master MWE 550W Fully Modular 80+ Gold Power Supply...
CS Series Modular power supplies are ideal for basic desktop systems where low energy use, low noise, and simple installation are essential. 80 PLUS Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat. Flat, sleeved black modular cables with clearly-marked connectors make installation fast and straightforward, with good-looking results.
80 Plus Gold Certified Efficiency
The super-efficient operation of the CS Series Modular results in lower energy use and lower operating costs. Since it generates less heat, the fan doesn’t need to work as hard, and you’ll enjoy near silent operation.
Modular Cabling With Clearly Marked Connectors
The flat, sleeved black cables are modular, so you’ll only use the cables you need and you’ll get great-looking results. The clearly-marked connectors make installation fast and straightforward.
Supports 4th Generation Intel Core Processors
The low-power sleep state of the latest Intel processors can cause performance and compatibility issues with some power supplies. CS Series Modular power supplies fully support the new modes, making them an excellent choice for new PCs.
Corsair Engineering And Quality Control
Every Corsair power supply is designed by our California engineering team and built to our exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CS Series Modular, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
- The latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards)
- 80PLUS Gold certified, delivering over 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- Modular cables allow you to remove unneeded cables.
- The low-profile, flat modular cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
- Universal AC input from 100~240V
- Multi-GPU Ready
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, UL, CUL, TUV, CCC, CE, RCM, CB, EAC, KC, BSMI, ROHS, WEEE