Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB Case with Tempered Glass
Obsidian Series 900D is for serious builders with big projects. Do you want to design your ultimate dream PC? Add state-of-the-art liquid cooling or air cooling? Build a quadruple GPU, dual CPU graphics powerhouse? Or, just create a monster file server?
If these are the kinds of questions you’re asking yourself, you need a 900D.
Serious Expansion Flexibility For Serious Builders
We don’t need to tell you that there’s no such thing as too much room. We’ll just let the numbers speak for themselves:
- Ten expansion slots
- Fits up to nine hard drives or SSDs, with three hot-swap mounts
- Four 5.25” optical drive bays
- Room for dual power supplies
And if nine hard drives or SSDs aren’t enough, you can expand to 15 drives by adding additional drive cages (available separately).
Incredible Cooling Performance And Potential
A cooling-optimized case design requires three things: good passive ventilation, flexible fan mounting options for good airflow, and the room to add sophisticated active cooling systems. The Obsidian Series 900D starts with a clear airflow path from the intake fans to the case interior, with no drives in the way. But, that’s just the start.
- Includes three AF120L 120mm front intake fans and one AF140L 140mm rear exhaust fan
- 15 total fan mount locations
- Five radiator mounting points
- Four removable dust filters
- Easy To Build With. Easy To Live With.
- System builds should be straightforward and easy, without your PC case getting in the way. And, reconfigurations and upgrades should be just as simple. An enjoyable build process with great-looking results is a huge part of the pride of ownership that comes with building high-performance PCs.
The 900D can help make it all happen with tool-free side panel access, hard drive installation, and optical drive installation. Inside, you’ll find a CPU backplate cutout and rubber grommets on the cable routing holes. There’s generous cable routing space behind the motherboard tray, and snap-down cable latches help you create clean, easy-to-modify cabling that doesn’t rely on dozens of zip ties.
You also get modular hard drive cages, and the dust filters and fan covers are easily removable for cleaning and maintenance.
- Understated Overkill
- Let the beginners use cases that look like they’re going to turn into a giant robot. Obsidian Series 900D is built on a steel and cast aluminum frame, with solid steel panels and a fully painted interior. The brushed aluminum fascia resists scratches and fingerprints, and it’s just plain fun to put your hands on it.