Dell P2319H 23 " LED Monitor
The Dell UltraSharp 24 InfinityEdge Monitor | U2417H takes your view to the edge with 45% less black borders than Dell’s previous 23.8” monitor.
Seamless and precise: Excellent InfinityEdge Monitor has the world's thinnest borders on all sides of the screen, creating an almost seamless multi-monitor view.
Designed with purpose: Multiple adjustability options allow you to tilt, pivot, swivel and adjust the height of the monitor to best fit the way you work.
Unmatched reliability: Get complete peace of mind with Dell’s Premium Panel Guarantee and Advanced Exchange Service.
A Revolutionary Viewing Experience
The Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor allows you to see the bigger picture, without boundaries. Perfect for industry professionals looking to get the most out of their desktop experience.
- Optimize your view: Feast your eyes on the thinnest borders to ever to grace all four sides of a monitor. Dell’s InfinityEdge borders, which include the bezel width and inactive black space, create an almost seamless viewing experience. With 5.3mm top, left, and right sides and a bottom border measuring only 8.3mm.
- A more accurate display: Colors stay as precise as they can be at deltaE <2 to give you a more immersive display. And with our factory color calibration report, you’re guaranteed that every monitor has a 99% sRGB coverage at deltaE <2 – ensuring every color is as accurate as we claim.
- Stunning at every angle: Colors remain consistent across an ultrawide viewing angle, guaranteeing a dazzling display no matter how you view it.
- Designed with You In Mind
- Quickly adjust your monitor to comfortably fit the way you work.
- Vividly clear
- Immerse yourself in cohesive multi-monitor view with super thin black borders and the thinnest bezel width to date in between two displays on all sides.
- Unmatched versatility
- Enjoy full adjustability to pivot, tilt, and swivel your monitor to the position and height you desire. And with HDMI 1.4 (MHL 2.0), DP 1.2, mini-DP 1.2, DP-out, 4 USB 3.0, and audio line-out ports, connecting to all your peripherals at once is both easy and convenient.