BenQ BenQ TK800 4k Projector
- 3 x Brighter Colours, and Reliable Performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology.
- Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 3x brighter colours than 1-chip DLP projectors.
- Wireless – Connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires (Wireless LAN not included in all models but can be purchased separately).
- Epson iProjection – Wirelessly display and control from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch® and Android™ devices (wireless LAN not included in all models but can be purchased separately).
- USB Plug 'n Play – Use the included USB cable to instantly project content, transmit images, sound and mouse operation through one cable.
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- Built in Speaker – Presenting is easy with a built in speaker.
- 2 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson Projectors
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
Wireless Connection to Your Laptop and Mobile Device
Conveniently connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires. A range of wireless features are built-in to make it easy to connect wirelessly to a computer or laptop via a direct peer-to-peer connection. Also connect wirelessly to a network to presentation, or monitor/control your projector over the wireless network. (Wireless LAN not included).
Epson iProjection App
Display and control content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and Android devices with the Epson iProjection App and any nearby wireless or networked Epson projector. This free application allows road warriors to travel light and present from their mobile devices. For teachers, it makes it easy to walk around the class and still be able to share engaging content — larger-than-life. The app is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your content to the big screen.
You can now also use QR codes to quickly and easily connect and share your content through iProjection