Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB Case with Tempered Glass
Window Edition The Core 3500 Window is a Wide-body ATX Mid Tower of the x5 Series. It offers and offers many benefits typically only seen in significantly more expensive cases, such as great cable management, support for any CPU cooler, a large side panel window, and superior ease of use. It comes with three pre-installed 140mm fans, a built-in three-step fan controller, and can support up to two 240mm radiators or a 280mm radiator. Up to four 3.5” or 2.5” hard drives can be fitted in the sturdy steel hard drive trays, with vibration dampening silicone grommets. In addition, two additional SSD drive can be placed behind the motherboard tray.
• A remarkably spacious midi tower case with bottom-mounted PSU, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling.
• Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three-dimensional textured finish
• Superior water cooling support, supporting one 240/280mm radiator in the front and a 240mm radiator in the top
• A large, tinted, acrylic side panel window to show off your build
• Featuring a 140mm rear exhaust fan for optimal cooling
• Total 6 fan slots with three Silent Series R2 140mm fans included
• Motherboard plate with 22mm of cable routing space behind it, for effortless clean installations
• Supports extremely tall tower CPU coolers, up to 180mm in height
• Featuring an integrated three-speed fan controller
• Multiple easy-to-clean dust filters designed into the case to help maintain a dust free interior
• Four vibration dampening hard drive trays for up to four 3.5” HDDs, all compatible with 2.5” drives
• HDD trays split into two cages and strategically positioned with a large space in between to support all long graphics cards up to a maximum length of 430mm in the top four slots, and cards up to 295mm in length in the bottom three slots
• Two additional SSD positions behind the motherboard plate