Cisco WAP300 Wireless-N Access Point with Dualband
The Linksys EA7500 Max-Stream™ AC1900 MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router is an MU-MIMO Ready Dual-Band router with two (2) USB ports (1x USB 3.0 port and 1x USB 2.0 port). It supports a maximum speed of 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and up to 1300
Mbps on the 5 GHz band. This router comes with three (3) external detachable dual-band dipole antennas for enhanced dual-band communication, better coverage, and range.
The Linksys EA7500 has Beamforming technology on both bands which helps improve the quality of voice, streaming of video, and other bandwidth and latency sensitive transmissions. With this technology, more data reaches the targeted device instead of radiating out into the atmosphere since Beamforming-supported devices focus their signal toward each client. You can increase throughput and range by using multiple antennas in which data is sent and received.
- Adjustable antenna ports
- The three (3) adjustable external antennas should be connected to the router before powering it ON. To connect the antennas, twist the antenna connectors clockwise onto the port.
- Multi-Story homes
- Position the antennas where the middle antenna is straight up and the side antennas are angled outwards (30°-45°).
- Single-Story homes
- All three (3) antennas are positioned straight up.
- Product Features:
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi for setup and managing router
- MU-MIMO Ready (A firmware upgrade may be needed to add MU-MIMO feature)
- 802.11ac Wireless Technology
- Wi-Fi compatible with 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n and 802.11ac
- Supports Dual-Band technology
- Up to 3x3 Spatial streams
- PHY Data Rate up to 600 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
- PHY Data Rate up to 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz
- Four (4) LAN and one (1) WAN 10/100/1000 Mbps ports
- USB ports
- One (1) USB 3.0
- One (1) USB 2.0
- Guest network (up to 50 guests)
- Beamforming support