Cisco EA4500-AP Dual band, N900, CC 2.0, Gigabit, USB Port...
Features six active antennas and three frequency bands to deliver more Wi-Fi to multiple devices at the fastest combined speeds.
- Advanced Tri-band Wi-Fi technology
- Up to 3.2 Gbps wireless speed*
- 1 GHz dual-core CPU and 3 integrated co-processors deliver 2.96GHz of penta-core processing power
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi software with Network Map
- Tri-Band Technology With Smart Connect Bandwidth Prioritization
- Designed especially for today's mobile-device household, the AC3200 Tri-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router offers exceptionally fast combined speeds of up to 3.2 Gbps*, up to double the speeds of a dual-band router. Smart Connect technology prioritizes traffic across the two 5GHz Wi-Fi bands to deliver the fastest possible speeds for all connected devices*. High-bandwidth applications are routed to the high-speed 5 GHz bands, while lower-bandwidth activities utilize the 2.4 GHz band.
- High-Performance Antennas For Maximum Coverage
- The AC3200 wireless router features three fixed internal antennas and three adjustable external antennas, which provide six powerful streams of data to your devices--ensuring complete coverage of your home. Better coverage means faster Internet speeds wherever you are. And the three external antennas are removable and replaceable, making your wireless router customizable.
- 1GHz Dual Core CPU For Simultaneous High Speed Processing
- The AC3200 is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core CPU and 3 integrated co-processors for a total of 2.96GHz of penta-core processing power. This means the AC3200 is capable of handling multiple high-speed data streams at once--delivering faster Wi-Fi speeds to more devices without diminishing individual speed or performance
- Beaming For Stronger, Focused Wi-Fi Connections
- The AC3200's Beamforming technology focuses wireless signals at a receiving device rather than simply sending out Wi-Fi in a general direction. It increases the efficiency of your network and expands its range, enabling multiple household members to enjoy simultaneous high-bandwidth activities like streaming and gaming.
- USB And Ethernet Ports Connect More Devices
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports let you connect more devices and share files 10 times faster than with standard Ethernet. Two USB connections--including one ultra-fast USB 3.0 port--are ideal for connecting shared network storage devices as well as a range of other peripherals.
- Customize And Manage Your Home Wi-Fi Anytime, Anywhere
- With the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.