Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless...
Logitech H800 Wireless Headset
Bluetooth wireless headset
Connect and control
Easily connect to and switch between devices like your PC, tablet and smartphone with a full set of on-ear controls.*
Front row, center
Laser-tuned drivers and a built-in equalizer give you rich digital stereo that immerses you in your music and calls—and a noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise.*
Roam up to 12 m (40 ft.)** from your PC using the tiny nano receiver—or pair with your smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth®***.
- Easily connect to and switch between devices like your PC, tablet and smartphone.*
Let you adjust the volume, switch tracks, mute the microphone, answer calls and switch between devices.*
* Some functions of the headset may not be supported depending on the tablet, smartphone and/or application. Windows users may need to install additional software, available at www.logitech.com/support, to improve music control
- Laser-tuned drivers
- Built-in equalizer
- 2.4 GHz wireless
- Plug-and-forget nano receiver
So small and unobtrusive, you can plug it into a USB port and forget about it.
- Bluetooth® technology
- It’s easy to pair your headset with your smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth.*
* The headset can only connect to one Bluetooth device at a time.
- Rechargeable battery
- Listen and chat longer—wherever you are—with the six-hour rechargeable battery. If you’re running low on juice, plug your headset into a USB port—and recharge without skipping a beat.*
* Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles.
- Fold-and-go design
The lightweight headset folds up like sunglasses when you’re ready to hit the road.
- Noise-canceling microphone
You won’t have to compete with background noise to be heard——which means crystal clear calls with work, family and friends.
- Flexible, rotating boom
You can position the microphone right where you want it—and rotate it up so that it discreetly hides in the headband when you’re listening to music or watching a movie.
- Plays nice
Works with common calling applications including Skype™, Google Hangouts™, Yahoo!®Messenger, and other calling services.