Philips 273V5LHAB 27" LCD Monitor with SmartControl Lite
Samsung C27F390F 27" Curved LED Monitor
Our Curved 390 Series features Samsung's curved panel technology to provide a more comfortable viewing experience and less eye fatigue during long work hours. A slim VA panel provides a wide viewing angle with dark blacks, vivid colors and sharp details. The 27" curved screen is also perfect for dual or multi-monitor setups, with the combined curvature amplifying the viewing experience. All in an economical business monitor.
- 1800R curved screen optimizes the viewing experience for increased productivity
- Eye Saver Mode and Flicker Free technology helps reduce eye fatigue during work
- HDMI port for high-speed connections and VGA port for legacy/analog applications
- TAA Compliant monitor for United States Government use
- Ultra-Curved Screen Optimizes The Viewing Experience
- The 1800R ultra-curved screen provides an easily noticeable increase in comfort for your employees. They'll enjoy less eye fatigue and a better viewing experience, thanks to a reduced variation in the distance of the screen to the eye across its width, compared to a less curved or flat monitor.
- Exceptional Picture Quality
- The slim VA Panel with a high contrast ratio showcases dark blacks, vivid colors and sharp details, along with a wide viewing angle for optimized picture quality and visibility.
- Elegant, Ergonomic Design
- Experience the new standard in monitor design. At just 3.7" deep, the super slim panel is complimented by a black high gloss cabinet for an elegant and modern look. And since the monitor is VESA compatible, installation on a wall or separate mounting arm is easy.
- Enhanced Video Experience
- AMD Free Sync, a 4ms response time and Game Mode allow for an optimized video experience for demanding applications.
- Fast, Easy Connectivity
- Flexible connectivity empowers your employees to meet business demands. The HDMI port works for high-speed connections, while the VGA port works for legacy/analogue applications.
- Eye Saver Mode And Flicker Free Technology
- Lessen eye strain during long work hours using Eye Saver Mode and Flicker Free technology. Less eye fatigue will allow your employees to stay focused and productive.
- TAA Compliant
- TAA refers to the Trade Agreements Act (19 U.S.C. & 2501-2581), which states that the U.S. Government must acquire end products that meet applicable manufacturing requirements. Samsung's TAA compliant monitors are approved to be acquired by the United States Government for use.