simlim.sg Terms and Conditions of Use
I. simlim.sg TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. By agreeing to be bound by these T&C’s you are entering into a binding legal agreement with us: PriceStreet Pte Ltd (dba simlim.sg) and our legal successors. If we refer to “we”, “us” or “our” in these T&C’s we mean simlim.sg Pte Ltd.
3. If you are unhappy with these T&C’s and you do not wish to accept all of the terms of the T&C’s, please discontinue the use of our Website immediately.
II. FUTURE MODIFICATIONS OF THE T&CS
1. We may modify these T&C’s at any given time. If this happens, we will notify you. We will do so by posting a notice on our Website at least three (3) days before such modification becomes effective. You will be bound by the modified T&C’s if you (continue to) visit, access or use our Website or obtain or use any of the services rendered by us through our Website after the lapse of the aforementioned three (3) days notification term.
2. As always, if you are unhappy with our modified T&C’s and you do not wish to accept all of the terms of the modified T&C’s, we kindly ask you to discontinue the use of our Website immediately.
III. HOW simlim.sg WORKS
1. We are a price comparison website comparing the prices of various goods and services offered by Merchants in Singapore. We work together with Merchants who provide their product / service specifications, prices and any other relevant data to generate a price comparison. We do not guarantee prices or inventory listed on simlim.sg, rather this is a free service for website users to simply compare prices on specific goods. Please contact Merchants directly to confirm pricing and inventory.
2. After you key in certain specific Search terms our Website will generate a price comparison for the product or service of your choice. Our Website will show a list of Merchants that offer your selected product or service with the corresponding prices and an option to click on a specific Merchant to get more information.
IV. HOW simlim.sg AND MERCHANTS ARE LINKED
1. Our Website and the services we render through our Website are free of charge for you. We mainly make our money from fees we receive from Merchants listed on simlim.sg.
2. We do not own or control any of the Merchants or Products/Services displayed on our Website. We provide information for your reference and convenience only and we accept no responsibility or liability in respect for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
3. The information displayed on our Website that pertains to Merchants and their products and services as well as the (the result of the) generated price is based on information and data we obtain from Merchants. For that reason, we do not bear any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, completeness or correctness of the information provided nor can we be held responsible or liable for any errors, mistakes or omissions.
4. As a price comparison website, we facilitate the comparison of goods and services of the Merchants linked to us. We are not a Merchant, and therefore, the content displayed on our Website does not in any way suggest, imply, establish or constitute an endorsement, approval or recommendation of any Merchant or their products or services including the quality or suitability of the product or service for your (personal) use. Any comparison information provided (or any part thereof) will also not be considered or construed to be an offer or solicitation to buy any product or service from the Merchant.
5. If you eventually decide to purchase a product or service from a Merchant, you are entering into an agreement with the Merchant, not with us. Subsequently, we do not bear any responsibility or liability for your purchase, the suitability or quality of the product or services or the agreement you enter into with the Merchant.
V. THINGS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
1. You agree to be responsible for the following:
a. You will use our Website only if you are 18 years or older, for personal, non-commercial use only;
c. You are responsible for keeping your Personal Data updated and accurate at all times;
d. You are responsible for safeguarding the security of your account (username and password) and you will not share your account details with anyone else;
e. You will refrain from using our Website or our services for any illegal or unlawful purposes;
f. You will not violate any technological measures placed in our Website or bypass, circumvent, avoid, remove, deactivate, descramble, decrypt or otherwise impair any measures installed or used by us to prevent or restrict access to (parts of) our Website, the Website IP or the content;
g. You will refrain from creating a link from any website to our Website without prior written permission from us;
h. You will not use any software, instruments or devices that (attempt to) interfere with our Website or the due operation of our Website, and;
i. You are responsible for checking and ensuring the suitability, quality, and availability of the products or services of the Merchants displayed on our Website.
VI. PERSONAL DATA, PRIVACY AND COOKIES
VII. “simlim.sg” AND OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. Our Website has some data that is protected under intellectual property laws and regulations. More specific we are the owner of our Website and all data and content displayed on our Website except for the data or graphics on our Website that are owned by or licensed by other brands (ie. Samsung, Lenovo).
2. Except for your permitted personal use of our Website and services in accordance with these T&C’s you will not use, copy, transmit, deep-link, hyperlink, scrape, download, display, duplicate, sell, trade, market, utilize, exploit, publish, distribute, broadcast or reproduce the Website IP or any portion thereof unless you have obtained the prior written approval from us or the other relevant third parties we work with, whichever is applicable. You can contact us [here] (link to contact page)
Viii. REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
1. Our Website, the comparison content and the services provided by us through our Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Although we will use reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the Content, we do not make or give any express or implied representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind in relation to our Website, the comparison content and the information provided on goods or services listed on our Website including but not limited to any representations, warranties or guarantees in respect of title, non-infringement, suitability, validity, usefulness, accuracy, completeness, security, currentness, quality or fitness for a particular purpose including the purpose of your own personal use.
2. Further, we do not make or give any express or implied representations, warranties or guarantees for the uninterrupted, error-free, defect-free, virus-free, timely or secure access or use of our Website, the comparison content and the information provided on goods or services listed on our Website.
XI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
1. We, together with our directors, officers, members, employees, representatives and affiliates, exclude any and all liabilities for any losses or damages from whatever nature and whether arising from contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise in relation to using our Website and its service.
2. We, together with our directors, officers, members, employees, representatives and affiliates, exclude any and all liabilities for any losses or damages from whatever nature and whether arising from contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise in relation to your purchase or anticipated purchase of a product or service from a Merchant.
3. We, together with our directors, officers, members, employees, representatives and affiliates, expressly exclude any and all liability for any losses or damages arising from or in relation with: a. any viruses or other destructive properties that may infect your computer, your computer programs or systems or other proprietary material as a result of your visit or access to our Website, the comparison content or your use of the services provided by us through our Website or b. force majeure events such as outbreak of war, strikes and acts of God.
4. In any event, our aggregate liability for any losses or damages whether arising from contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise in relation to (the use of) our Website, the comparison content, the services provided by us through our Website is limited to an amount of SGD 10 (ten Singapore dollars only).
5. All exclusions and limitations of liability in this clause shall be to the fullest extent permitted by law.
1. You irrevocably agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for any claims, liabilities, losses, claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or in relation to (i) your use and misuse of our Website; (ii) your breach of any of the provisions of these T&C’s; (iii) your infringement of any intellectual property rights including the Website IP or (iv) any third parties claims against us arising from or in relation to the aforementioned events under (i), (ii) or (iii).
XI. OTHER THINGS
1. We reserve the right to terminate, suspend or discontinue your use and access to our Website and we are entitled to cancel your account at all times without giving prior notice and without being required to provide any reason.
2. Should we fail to exercise or enforce our rights under these T&C’s this will not be deemed or construed to be a waiver of such right; we will remain entitled to exercise or enforce such rights in the future at any given time.
3. In the event any of the provisions of these T&C’s is rendered unenforceable, null, void, inapplicable or otherwise invalid in any jurisdiction, such provision will be deemed substituted by a valid and enforceable provision that is most similar to the (intent of the) original provision and all the other provisions of these T&C’s will remain in full force and effect.
4. These T&C’s make up the entire agreement between you and us and shall supersede any and all prior verbal or written agreements in relation to our Website or the use of the services provided by us through our Website.
XII. LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. In the unfortunate case we do end up in a dispute, please note that these T&C’s shall be exclusively governed by the laws of Singapore and that we (both you and us) shall submit any dispute or claim to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.